- DENG GETS WINNING DEBUT IN MIAMI
- HARDAWAY PREPPED FOR LONDON TRIP
- BBL INSIDER: COOK BLOWS IN
- FUNDING POLICY UP FOR DEBATE
- CROCKED NASH LIKELY DONE
- NBA: THE JACKSON FIVE
- NBA LONDON GAME TICKETS ON SALE OCT 31
- MJ: 82 GAMES WAS NEVER AN ISSUE
- BBL INSIDER: FIRST IMPRESSIONS COUNT
- NBA LAUNCHES LEAGUE IN LONDON
RICHARDS HAS SURGERY, DONE FOR SEASON?
- Updated: November 8, 2010
Ryan Richards will have to wait a little longer to prove he is ready for the NBA after undergoing a second shoulder surgery on Monday.
The Kent-born forward, who was chosen in the second round of last summer’s NBA Draft by the San Antonio Spurs, had already undergone one surgery on his left shoulder.
However the 19-year-old has confirmed that he has undergone a further repair which will keep him on the sidelines for a further five months, all but ending his hopes of playing this season.
Richards is expected to make his comeback in the NBA’s summer league next year. However, he could earn an invite to Great Britain’s training camp if he proves his fitness.