- BBL FUTURE UNDER THREAT
- BBL INSIDER: THE HOUSE OF HOOPS
- ARCHERS HIT THEIR CUP TARGET
- BBL INSIDER: THE LONDON JOB
- MELO FAR FROM MELLOW AT KNICKS DROP
- PRUNTY ON BOARD FOR NEXT GB RUN
- BBL INSIDER: WILL EAGLES SOAR OUT OF REACH?
- CULTURED EAGLES SOAR TO BBL CUP
- BBL INSIDER: BREAKING GROUND
- PHOENIX OFFLOAD HODGE
THE NEW ISSUE OF MVP – ON SALE NOW
- Updated: October 29, 2012
Issue 9 of MVP Magazine (Autumn 2012) is now on sale, featuring a massive preview of the new NBA and BBL seasons and a look back at the ups and downs from the Olympic summer. Get a sneak peek inside.
We hear from Kobe Bryant and LeBron James on the battle for supremacy in the NBA, we go 360-degrees with Newcastle Eagles centre Kareem Maddox, and Real Madrid’s Dontaye Draper reveals all about his friendship with Carmelo Anthony.
There’s the lowdown on the latest fashion and music plus all the latest basketball news and views.
You won’t want to miss out on getting your hands on a copy. To find out how to buy or subscribe to MVP, click here.