- ANTHONY DAVIS TALKS ALL STAR
- EUROBASKET 2017 SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED
- 2017 NBA ALL STAR STARTERS UNVEILED
- EAGLES MAKE IT THREE TIMES THE CHARM
- MANCHESTER PRODUCE MAGIC ACT
- FINCH FINDS NUGGETS IN GOLDEN RISE
- WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP NOT FOR NBA
- PAUL GEORGE TALKS MVP, LONDON
- FREE VIEW FOR NBA LONDON CLASH
- NATE MCMILLAN Q&A
THE NEW ISSUE OF MVP – ON SALE NOW
- Updated: October 29, 2012
Issue 9 of MVP Magazine (Autumn 2012) is now on sale, featuring a massive preview of the new NBA and BBL seasons and a look back at the ups and downs from the Olympic summer. Get a sneak peek inside.
We hear from Kobe Bryant and LeBron James on the battle for supremacy in the NBA, we go 360-degrees with Newcastle Eagles centre Kareem Maddox, and Real Madrid’s Dontaye Draper reveals all about his friendship with Carmelo Anthony.
There’s the lowdown on the latest fashion and music plus all the latest basketball news and views.
You won’t want to miss out on getting your hands on a copy. To find out how to buy or subscribe to MVP, click here.