- GRAY LINE: VOTE FOR BRAD
- BBL INSIDER: THE HISTORY BOYS
- BURTON HANDED U20 REINS
- NEWCASTLE CLOSE ON CLEAN SWEEP
- BRIT FOURSOME READY FOR MADNESS
- MORELAND KEEPS UP QUEST FOR CASH
- UK SPORT REVISION GIVES HOOPS HOPE
- BASKETBALL ESCAPES ENGLISH CUTS
- SPAIN, FRANCE ON WARM-UP LIST FOR GB WOMEN
- BBL INSIDER: LIFE AT NUMBER TWO
NEW ERA LAUNCHES NBA ROOM
- Updated: October 4, 2012
Sports apparel brand New Era has launched a week-long event, celebrating the brand’s longstanding relationship with the National Basketball Association.
With Berlin staging a pre-season game between the Dallas Mavericks and Alba Berlin, the company’s flagship store in the German capital’s Hackerschermarkt will present the NBA Room, allowing sports fans and savvy shoppers alike the opportunity to purchase limited-edition official NBA headwear, available until October 8.
In addition, New Era will be offering consumers the chance to enter basketball themed games and competitions with a range of New Era and NBA goodies up for grabs throughout.
New Era also has UK retail outlets as well as an online sales operation.