- WORLD CUP LOGO UNVEILED
- RIDERS BLOW PLYMOUTH APART
- DENG’S STOCK AT LAKERS SINKS
- HESSON, VAN OOSTRUM SIDELINED
- ANTHONY DAVIS TALKS ALL STAR
- EUROBASKET 2017 SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED
- 2017 NBA ALL STAR STARTERS UNVEILED
- EAGLES MAKE IT THREE TIMES THE CHARM
- MANCHESTER PRODUCE MAGIC ACT
- FINCH FINDS NUGGETS IN GOLDEN RISE
NEW ERA LAUNCHES NBA ROOM
- Updated: October 4, 2012
Sports apparel brand New Era has launched a week-long event, celebrating the brand’s longstanding relationship with the National Basketball Association.
With Berlin staging a pre-season game between the Dallas Mavericks and Alba Berlin, the company’s flagship store in the German capital’s Hackerschermarkt will present the NBA Room, allowing sports fans and savvy shoppers alike the opportunity to purchase limited-edition official NBA headwear, available until October 8.
In addition, New Era will be offering consumers the chance to enter basketball themed games and competitions with a range of New Era and NBA goodies up for grabs throughout.
New Era also has UK retail outlets as well as an online sales operation.