- GRAY LINE: VOTE FOR BRAD
- BBL INSIDER: THE HISTORY BOYS
- BURTON HANDED U20 REINS
- NEWCASTLE CLOSE ON CLEAN SWEEP
- BRIT FOURSOME READY FOR MADNESS
- MORELAND KEEPS UP QUEST FOR CASH
- UK SPORT REVISION GIVES HOOPS HOPE
- BASKETBALL ESCAPES ENGLISH CUTS
- SPAIN, FRANCE ON WARM-UP LIST FOR GB WOMEN
- BBL INSIDER: LIFE AT NUMBER TWO
- Updated: February 13, 2013
Got a Valentine? Get her to buy you the new Derrick Rose shoe as a present! Don’t have a Valentine? Use the money you would have spent on her to treat yourself. It’s a win / win situation!
The Adidas D Rose 3.5 is out in the special All-Star Weekend blue colourway on February 14th. Sadly his injury means the Bulls guard won’t be competing…but that’s no reason not to check these bad boys out.
If you feel like taking it old school though, hang on until Saturday, when the Kamikaze II hits the shelves. It’s the first time this Shawn Kemp classic has ever been re-released. Definitely one for ballers of a certain age who remember his mid-90s antics in Seattle.
Or, if you’re a LeBron fan, check out the All-Star version of his new shoe. We’re not entirely sure about the colours, but each to their own, right?
Meanwhile Jordan fans can go all Wiz Khalifa with the black and yellow Spizikes — out on March 2nd.
Get down to your local Foot Locker to pick any of these — and more more — up.