- LEBRON BRINGS CLEVELAND ITS TITLE
- KAPOULAS PLANNING AHEAD FOR U20 BID
- NBA FINALS: van GUNDY/JACKSON
- NEW PLANS PROMISE TRANSFORMATION
- BBL GETS ONE-YEAR LICENCE DEAL
- CSKA REPEL FENER TO WIN EUROLEAGUE
- FORCE ALREADY CHASING NEW LEEDS
- SHARKS GIVE HOGG AN OPEN SHOT
- SHEFFIELD SURGE TO BBL PLAYOFF TITLE
- FOR LEEDS, FORCE IS WITH THEM
MVP MAGAZINE MARCH ISSUE – OUT NOW
- Updated: March 25, 2013
The March edition of MVP Magazine is out now – and it takes you up close and personal with Hollywood’s newest action star, Blake Griffin of the Los Angeles Clippers, who gives us the inside track on their rise from pretender to contender.
Britain’s Bull Luol Deng explains just why he’s taking a summer off and we look back at the highs and lows of NBA All Star and the league’s visit to London.
We also go head-to-head with Cheshire Phoenix marksman Chez Marks and Euroleague sensation Bobby Brown.
And there’s all the usual news, views, fashion and shoes.
MVP Issue 11 is available in print edition and also to download for your digital device.
To pre-order or subscribe to the print version, visit swishbasketball.co.uk.
To download, click HERE or get the MVP Ultimate Basketball app on iTunes so you never miss a copy.