- BREAKING UP IS HARD TO DO
- BBL INSIDER: WASHINGTON UP TO SPEED
- PHOENIX BIG ON STURGESS
- BBL INSIDER: COFFINO’S CHESHIRE CHANGE
- NEW EURO DIARY HANDS GB MEN EMPTY SUMMER
- NBA RANGE: PEERLESS DIRK A EURO IDOL
- SCORING LEADER DIRK SET FOR GERMAN RETURN
- BBL INSIDER: OFF TO A FLYER
- WALES SIGN ON FOR GB SET-UP
- FUNDING DEAL SECURES GB FUTURE
MVP MAGAZINE MARCH ISSUE – OUT NOW
- Updated: March 25, 2013
The March edition of MVP Magazine is out now – and it takes you up close and personal with Hollywood’s newest action star, Blake Griffin of the Los Angeles Clippers, who gives us the inside track on their rise from pretender to contender.
Britain’s Bull Luol Deng explains just why he’s taking a summer off and we look back at the highs and lows of NBA All Star and the league’s visit to London.
We also go head-to-head with Cheshire Phoenix marksman Chez Marks and Euroleague sensation Bobby Brown.
And there’s all the usual news, views, fashion and shoes.
MVP Issue 11 is available in print edition and also to download for your digital device.
To pre-order or subscribe to the print version, visit swishbasketball.co.uk.
To download, click HERE or get the MVP Ultimate Basketball app on iTunes so you never miss a copy.