- GRAY LINE: VOTE FOR BRAD
- BBL INSIDER: THE HISTORY BOYS
- BURTON HANDED U20 REINS
- NEWCASTLE CLOSE ON CLEAN SWEEP
- BRIT FOURSOME READY FOR MADNESS
- MORELAND KEEPS UP QUEST FOR CASH
- UK SPORT REVISION GIVES HOOPS HOPE
- BASKETBALL ESCAPES ENGLISH CUTS
- SPAIN, FRANCE ON WARM-UP LIST FOR GB WOMEN
- BBL INSIDER: LIFE AT NUMBER TWO
GB TEAMS GET SEVEN MILLION IN BACKING
- Updated: March 22, 2013
However the award, the agency say, will be on a one-year conditional basis with the following three years funding released only on the fulfilment of strict performance criteria.
It is a cut of just £1.2 million from their Lottery backing ahead of the London Olympics and follows a successful appeal against the original decision to pull all their cash support last year.
Much now will rest on the results of Great Britain’s senior sides at this summer’s EuroBaskets.
But the sport’s chiefs will now be able to finalise budgets to hire senior team coaching staff, as well as other contractors in support roles which have been put on hold, pending the decision.