- GRAY LINE: VOTE FOR BRAD
- BBL INSIDER: THE HISTORY BOYS
- BURTON HANDED U20 REINS
- NEWCASTLE CLOSE ON CLEAN SWEEP
- BRIT FOURSOME READY FOR MADNESS
- MORELAND KEEPS UP QUEST FOR CASH
- UK SPORT REVISION GIVES HOOPS HOPE
- BASKETBALL ESCAPES ENGLISH CUTS
- SPAIN, FRANCE ON WARM-UP LIST FOR GB WOMEN
- BBL INSIDER: LIFE AT NUMBER TWO
MVP MAGAZINE ISSUE 14 – ON SALE NOW
- Updated: October 8, 2013
A new season means a new issue of MVP Magazine is now on sale with Chicago Bulls superstar Derrick Rose on the cover.
We talk exclusively to the former NBA MVP about his season on the sidelines and his fight to be ready for the new NBA campaign.
There’s also a full team-by-team preview of the new British Basketball League term along with a revealing chat with Worcester Wolves guard Alex Owumi on his amazing escape from the heart of war in Libya.
With EuroBasket over, we get the verdict from Great Britain’s stars on their performance – as well as the plans for 2014.
And there’s all the usual mix of news, fashion and fun in the UK’s number one basketball publication.
MVP is available now to buy in print edition via our online partner Swish (click here), or to download via our digital partner Magzter (click here). You can also purchase on iTunes (search MVP Ultimate Basketball).