- PHOENIX BIG ON STURGESS
- BBL INSIDER: COFFINO’S CHESHIRE CHANGE
- NEW EURO DIARY HANDS GB MEN EMPTY SUMMER
- NBA RANGE: PEERLESS DIRK A EURO IDOL
- SCORING LEADER DIRK SET FOR GERMAN RETURN
- BBL INSIDER: OFF TO A FLYER
- WALES SIGN ON FOR GB SET-UP
- FUNDING DEAL SECURES GB FUTURE
- NBA RANGE: IS THE CROWN SLIPPING?
- FREELAND’S GB FEARS
MVP MAGAZINE ISSUE 14 – ON SALE NOW
- Updated: October 8, 2013
A new season means a new issue of MVP Magazine is now on sale with Chicago Bulls superstar Derrick Rose on the cover.
We talk exclusively to the former NBA MVP about his season on the sidelines and his fight to be ready for the new NBA campaign.
There’s also a full team-by-team preview of the new British Basketball League term along with a revealing chat with Worcester Wolves guard Alex Owumi on his amazing escape from the heart of war in Libya.
With EuroBasket over, we get the verdict from Great Britain’s stars on their performance – as well as the plans for 2014.
And there’s all the usual mix of news, fashion and fun in the UK’s number one basketball publication.
MVP is available now to buy in print edition via our online partner Swish (click here), or to download via our digital partner Magzter (click here). You can also purchase on iTunes (search MVP Ultimate Basketball).