- NBA RANGE: FOUR FOR STARTERS
- DENG GETS WINNING DEBUT IN MIAMI
- HARDAWAY PREPPED FOR LONDON TRIP
- BBL INSIDER: COOK BLOWS IN
- FUNDING POLICY UP FOR DEBATE
- CROCKED NASH LIKELY DONE
- NBA: THE JACKSON FIVE
- NBA LONDON GAME TICKETS ON SALE OCT 31
- MJ: 82 GAMES WAS NEVER AN ISSUE
- BBL INSIDER: FIRST IMPRESSIONS COUNT
SIGN MVP’s FUNDING PETITION TO NUMBER 10
- Updated: February 26, 2014
MVP has launched a petition to ask the government to overturn the decision to pull funding from British Basketball.
It asks that UK Sport change their No Compromise policy and support the long-term growth of basketball and the genuine potential for the next generation of Great Britain players to perform on the highest stage.
Which is where we need YOUR help. The more signatures, the more pressure can be brought to bear.
So click here and make your opinion heard.