- FOR LEEDS, FORCE IS WITH THEM
- RIDERS HAVE CHAMPION FEELING
- 14 NATIONS GIVEN FIBA BANS
- FAGBENLE DRAFTED BY WNBA’S LYNX
- KOBE BLITZS INTO THE SUNSET
- SCOTS SHAKE-UP ON CARDS
- RIDERS READY TO PROFIT FROM TITLE LEAD
- TROPHY SHAKE-UP ON THE TABLE
- FREELAND, FROM RUSSIA, WITH LOVE
- RIDERS SHATTER EAGLES MONOPOLY
SIGN MVP’s FUNDING PETITION TO NUMBER 10
- Updated: February 26, 2014
MVP has launched a petition to ask the government to overturn the decision to pull funding from British Basketball.
It asks that UK Sport change their No Compromise policy and support the long-term growth of basketball and the genuine potential for the next generation of Great Britain players to perform on the highest stage.
Which is where we need YOUR help. The more signatures, the more pressure can be brought to bear.
So click here and make your opinion heard.