- LEBRON BRINGS CLEVELAND ITS TITLE
- KAPOULAS PLANNING AHEAD FOR U20 BID
- NBA FINALS: van GUNDY/JACKSON
- NEW PLANS PROMISE TRANSFORMATION
- BBL GETS ONE-YEAR LICENCE DEAL
- CSKA REPEL FENER TO WIN EUROLEAGUE
- FORCE ALREADY CHASING NEW LEEDS
- SHARKS GIVE HOGG AN OPEN SHOT
- SHEFFIELD SURGE TO BBL PLAYOFF TITLE
- FOR LEEDS, FORCE IS WITH THEM
SIGN MVP’s FUNDING PETITION TO NUMBER 10
- Updated: February 26, 2014
MVP has launched a petition to ask the government to overturn the decision to pull funding from British Basketball.
It asks that UK Sport change their No Compromise policy and support the long-term growth of basketball and the genuine potential for the next generation of Great Britain players to perform on the highest stage.
Which is where we need YOUR help. The more signatures, the more pressure can be brought to bear.
So click here and make your opinion heard.