- IS SOCIAL MEDIA TO BLAME FOR SNEAKER INSANITY?
- WESTBROOK: I’M BEST PG IN THE NBA
- SWAGGY P: “I SHOWED KOBE THE ROPES THIS SUMMER”
- HARDEN: “AT TIMES, MY DEFENCE IS PRETTY BAD”
- KD ON CRITICS: F*** EM
- BRISTOL OFF TO A FLYER
- THE GREATEST DUNK OF ALL TIME
- DRAKE WANTS TO MAKE MUSIC WITH LEBRON
- JACKSON: KOBE TRAINED HARDER THAN MJ
- CHRIS BROWN GETS BUCKETS
SIGN MVP’s FUNDING PETITION TO NUMBER 10
- Updated: February 26, 2014
MVP has launched a petition to ask the government to overturn the decision to pull funding from British Basketball.
It asks that UK Sport change their No Compromise policy and support the long-term growth of basketball and the genuine potential for the next generation of Great Britain players to perform on the highest stage.
Which is where we need YOUR help. The more signatures, the more pressure can be brought to bear.
So click here and make your opinion heard.