- GRAY LINE: VOTE FOR BRAD
- BBL INSIDER: THE HISTORY BOYS
- BURTON HANDED U20 REINS
- NEWCASTLE CLOSE ON CLEAN SWEEP
- BRIT FOURSOME READY FOR MADNESS
- MORELAND KEEPS UP QUEST FOR CASH
- UK SPORT REVISION GIVES HOOPS HOPE
- BASKETBALL ESCAPES ENGLISH CUTS
- SPAIN, FRANCE ON WARM-UP LIST FOR GB WOMEN
- BBL INSIDER: LIFE AT NUMBER TWO
SIGN MVP’s FUNDING PETITION TO NUMBER 10
- Updated: February 26, 2014
MVP has launched a petition to ask the government to overturn the decision to pull funding from British Basketball.
It asks that UK Sport change their No Compromise policy and support the long-term growth of basketball and the genuine potential for the next generation of Great Britain players to perform on the highest stage.
Which is where we need YOUR help. The more signatures, the more pressure can be brought to bear.
So click here and make your opinion heard.