- LEBRON BRINGS CLEVELAND ITS TITLE
- KAPOULAS PLANNING AHEAD FOR U20 BID
- NBA FINALS: van GUNDY/JACKSON
- NEW PLANS PROMISE TRANSFORMATION
- BBL GETS ONE-YEAR LICENCE DEAL
- CSKA REPEL FENER TO WIN EUROLEAGUE
- FORCE ALREADY CHASING NEW LEEDS
- SHARKS GIVE HOGG AN OPEN SHOT
- SHEFFIELD SURGE TO BBL PLAYOFF TITLE
- FOR LEEDS, FORCE IS WITH THEM
LUOL DENG IS MIAMI-BOUND
- Updated: July 13, 2014
Great Britain forward Luol Deng has agreed a two-year deal with the Miami Heat, worth a reported £6 million annually, multiple American sources reported.
The two-time NBA All Star, who will fill the void left by the departed LeBron James, has yet to confirm whether he will report for international duty when the GB squad begin training camp tomorrow in Worcester.
Deng was not pursued by the Cleveland Cavaliers as a free agent after spending six months there following a trade from the Chicago Bulls.