- STURGESS AT CENTRE OF DURHAM BRAWL
- BBL INSIDER: IN GOOD NICK
- BBL CHANGE OPEN TO PUBLIC FEEDBACK
- LEICHNER BACK ON BOARD
- BBL INSIDER: BROWN’S CAPITAL INVESTMENT
- CURRY COOKING UP A STORM
- BROTHERS BEYOND, GASOLS STELLAR
- MELO SET TO SHUT IT DOWN AFTER ALL-STAR
- NBA’S (VIRTUAL) REALITY TV EXPERIMENT
- UNCLE DREW PUTS LIN IN A SPIN
LUOL DENG IS MIAMI-BOUND
- Updated: July 13, 2014
Great Britain forward Luol Deng has agreed a two-year deal with the Miami Heat, worth a reported £6 million annually, multiple American sources reported.
The two-time NBA All Star, who will fill the void left by the departed LeBron James, has yet to confirm whether he will report for international duty when the GB squad begin training camp tomorrow in Worcester.
Deng was not pursued by the Cleveland Cavaliers as a free agent after spending six months there following a trade from the Chicago Bulls.