- BBL FUTURE UNDER THREAT
- BBL INSIDER: THE HOUSE OF HOOPS
- ARCHERS HIT THEIR CUP TARGET
- BBL INSIDER: THE LONDON JOB
- MELO FAR FROM MELLOW AT KNICKS DROP
- PRUNTY ON BOARD FOR NEXT GB RUN
- BBL INSIDER: WILL EAGLES SOAR OUT OF REACH?
- CULTURED EAGLES SOAR TO BBL CUP
- BBL INSIDER: BREAKING GROUND
- PHOENIX OFFLOAD HODGE
LUOL DENG IS MIAMI-BOUND
- Updated: July 13, 2014
Great Britain forward Luol Deng has agreed a two-year deal with the Miami Heat, worth a reported £6 million annually, multiple American sources reported.
The two-time NBA All Star, who will fill the void left by the departed LeBron James, has yet to confirm whether he will report for international duty when the GB squad begin training camp tomorrow in Worcester.
Deng was not pursued by the Cleveland Cavaliers as a free agent after spending six months there following a trade from the Chicago Bulls.