- GRAY LINE: VOTE FOR BRAD
- BBL INSIDER: THE HISTORY BOYS
- BURTON HANDED U20 REINS
- NEWCASTLE CLOSE ON CLEAN SWEEP
- BRIT FOURSOME READY FOR MADNESS
- MORELAND KEEPS UP QUEST FOR CASH
- UK SPORT REVISION GIVES HOOPS HOPE
- BASKETBALL ESCAPES ENGLISH CUTS
- SPAIN, FRANCE ON WARM-UP LIST FOR GB WOMEN
- BBL INSIDER: LIFE AT NUMBER TWO
LUOL DENG IS MIAMI-BOUND
- Updated: July 13, 2014
Great Britain forward Luol Deng has agreed a two-year deal with the Miami Heat, worth a reported £6 million annually, multiple American sources reported.
The two-time NBA All Star, who will fill the void left by the departed LeBron James, has yet to confirm whether he will report for international duty when the GB squad begin training camp tomorrow in Worcester.
Deng was not pursued by the Cleveland Cavaliers as a free agent after spending six months there following a trade from the Chicago Bulls.