- NBA LONDON ON SALE OCT 28
- NBA GMs FORESEE FINALS RE-RUN
- FAGBENLE BACK FOR GB QUALIFIERS
- EUROLEAGUE TIPS OFF WITH SKY DEAL
- PRIDE READY TO BEAM IN WBBL
- NEIGHBOUR MAKING HIMSELF AT HOME AGAIN
- BBL SIGN MEDIA DEAL, OFFER GAME STREAMING
- ACHARA READY FOR NEW ROCKY ROAD
- LAWRENCE READY FOR NEXT STOP
- SMITH OPTS FOR RETIREMENT
LUOL DENG IS MIAMI-BOUND
- Updated: July 13, 2014
Great Britain forward Luol Deng has agreed a two-year deal with the Miami Heat, worth a reported £6 million annually, multiple American sources reported.
The two-time NBA All Star, who will fill the void left by the departed LeBron James, has yet to confirm whether he will report for international duty when the GB squad begin training camp tomorrow in Worcester.
Deng was not pursued by the Cleveland Cavaliers as a free agent after spending six months there following a trade from the Chicago Bulls.