- GRAY LINE: VOTE FOR BRAD
- BBL INSIDER: THE HISTORY BOYS
- BURTON HANDED U20 REINS
- NEWCASTLE CLOSE ON CLEAN SWEEP
- BRIT FOURSOME READY FOR MADNESS
- MORELAND KEEPS UP QUEST FOR CASH
- UK SPORT REVISION GIVES HOOPS HOPE
- BASKETBALL ESCAPES ENGLISH CUTS
- SPAIN, FRANCE ON WARM-UP LIST FOR GB WOMEN
- BBL INSIDER: LIFE AT NUMBER TWO
#OWNTHEHOOP HITS LONDON
- Updated: August 28, 2014
John Ware shoots his way to a place at the Foot Locker 3 point contest final in Madrid – and the chance to win a trip to New York.
Foot Locker’s #ownthehoop European tour hit London on Wednesday night – with 50 ballers battling for a shot at at trip to New York to see an NBA game.
To be in with a chance of winning that prize, however, they’d need to qualify for the grand final in Madrid – which takes place in September.
There was a wide array of talent on display – from blatant novices to seasoned shooters.
Shooting from three ball racks, with the classic “money ball” at the end of each one, the contestants were whittled down to 6 – who then competed for the winning spot.
It was cold-blooded John Ware who came through in the clutch, to secure a spot at the final in Madrid.